Adventure Quest Worlds
A user has logged in, please be kind.
Adventure Quest Worlds
A user has logged in, please be kind.
Adventure Quest Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site all about AE games and AQWorlds.

HomeAQW account namSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inhelp
Poll
Are my coding skills good?
Yes!
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_lcap55%Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Kind of...
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_lcap20%Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Better than mine.
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_lcap15%Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
NO!
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_lcap10%Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20
Latest topics
» Spooky Ghost Post
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:58 am by limes

» SMS mobile payment - refills ACs
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 pm by Incredible Shadow

» account locked.. help!
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 pm by Incredible Shadow

» The new!!...
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Incredible Shadow

» Things im working on.
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 pm by limes

» You're not forgotten...
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm by limes

» A thanks for all the players who signed up!!!
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm by glavatorixjr

» OMG!!... I can't belive it.
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am by glavatorixjr

» Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 am by glavatorixjr

» If your account..........
Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:24 pm by glavatorixjr

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glavatorixjr
Admin
Admin
glavatorixjr

Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned Empty
PostSubject: Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned   Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm

This is only for this website.

If you were hacked I will recomend you to stop giving out your password but if you realy want your profile back Pm me saying the username and the old password before it got changed...

If you were scamed recover your account by using your email. But if you were scamed you sould be getting an email saying what the email was changed to and what the password was canged to but this is only if you get scamed. bu if you dont send an email to the person tat scamed you saying you want your account back. If not PM me again.

For account recovery join this staff with full information full information is PM administrators only about beinging a staff member.

If your account was disabled read more of the help pages day by day or call toll free 1-347-254-4709 week days starting at 7:00 Pm weekends All day.

If you were banned that mean we got moumerious reports about you and moderators reported it to admininstrators but when you get banned administrator will put a reason and it will have a leagnth...

Thank you for your suport and time of reading this message if this doesnt support your needs read the FAQ for more deatials.

Thank you your staff member glavatorixr

Last edited by glavatorixjr on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : For help on this website only this website.)
Back to top Go down
http://aqworlds.my-free-forms.com
glavatorixjr
Admin
Admin
glavatorixjr

PostSubject: Account automatic recovery when hacked as member.   Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 am

Like I always say this help is only for this site.

For account automatic recovery as member first Pm a staff member of your problems then wait for a response or just create another profile because if you tell staff about your information so will automaticly get your account back first staff will refreash your account, then it will be back to normal if your account was deleted that mean faulse advertizing or site. Or in inaporpiate username.

Never be scared to ask staff questions if they get mad at you or yell report them abuse and i will resolve the problem.

For more information on this like i say look at the FAQ and call toll free at 1-347-254-4709 at 7:00 Pm on weekdays weekends all night and day.
Back to top Go down
glavatorixjr
Admin
Admin
glavatorixjr

PostSubject: Revange of the hacking.   Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am

If someone hacked you report there username to staff and we will alominate there account or we will just give it away. If a member hhacked you we will goive the account to you or we will just remove the membership then we ban them all around this website it's safe. So I hope no one breaks the rules and stays in tacke with the site.

i am mostly the one you should Pm about your proplems because I am the owner of the help pages and every thing that is in the help pages i wrote them.

I hope this information realy suports your needs I will be putting more help on this help pages for your suport.
Back to top Go down
glavatorixjr
Admin
Admin
glavatorixjr

PostSubject: Sorry about this.   Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 am

I am sorry about when you click the help pages you just go to a fourm topic but cool uuuhhh. I know any time i post something it always ends up to its own page but today I didnt fell like making i on its own page.

My work on other sites usally goes on its own site for the help pages when I post them.

Put I shouldnt be posting this because this is not about help.

Have fun wit this url.

A game website I love to play
Back to top Go down
glavatorixjr
Admin
Admin
glavatorixjr

PostSubject: More of my.   Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 am

More of my help support will be posted dealy.

If you seen mee make any mistakes in these help pages please point it out.

I hope you ave fun on this site WOOT!!...........

Bye Bye thats the last of this help pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned   Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacked/Scamed/Account Recovery/Disabeld/Banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Quest Worlds :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: